We are looking for a full-time dedicated, skilled and energetic person to perform preventive maintenance and mechanical/electrical repairs of semi tractor trailers.
- The ability to safely use common welding, cutting, and other power tools to perform trailer repairs.
- Repair, recondition, and replace parts.
- Troubleshoot and repair trailer components.
- Inspect and examine parts for defects and excessive wear.
- Perform routine maintenance checks including: Lights, brakes, wheel seals, fifth wheel components, tires, steering, etc., as listed on a pre-trip inspection sheet.
- Repair and/or replace trailer tires.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience Prefered
- Technical school degree and/or previous trailer repair experience. – Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to handle a fast pace and physically demanding workload. – Must be attentive to detail.
- While performing this job the employee is required to stand, walk, climb, balance, kneel or crawl, as well as, lift heavy items several times a day.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life/AD&D
- 401k with company match
- Vacation, Personal and Sick days