Classic Warehousing offers a complete suite of transportation, third-party logistics and warehousing capabilities for optimal efficiency in moving products. We offer temperature-controlled and dry storage, primarily serving west-central Ohio and east-central Indiana. Our average order picking turn-around time is under two hours, with truck loading and unloading times averaging less than 75 minutes per load.
Cold & Dry Product Storage
Efficiency & Responsiveness with Classic Warehousing
Our Storage and Warehousing Capabilities
- Short- and long-term storage, primarily serving markets in the areas of Dayton, Cincinnati, Springfield, Columbus, Celina and St. Marys, Ohio; and Richmond, Fort Wayne and Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Over 500,000 cu.ft. food-grade frozen storage; a separate cooler room and chilled dock.
- 12,000 sq.ft. dry storage
- Order fulfillment, product breakdown, consolidation and labeling services offered
- Barcode scanning equipment through all facilities
- Utilize Abecas Insight warehouse management system for all receiving, shipping, and inventory control processes
- JIT delivery of raw materials to your production facility
- Local cartage service and cross-docking
- Also offer a complete suite of TL and LTL transportation and brokerage services via sister companies, Classic Carriers and Classic Logistics